SNOW DAY & NEW BERN HEART BALL












We are thrilled to be photographing at New Bern's Annual Heart Ball, a fundraiser for the American Heart Association, on Saturday! We have never attended before and are looking forward it.

On another note... the weather has been so cold here in coastal North Carolina this winter. It is usually mild (which is why John and I like it here), but we actually got snow last week! I'm posting a few of our favorite images from the snow day. It was pretty, but I'll take a warm beach over snow any day!

posted under |

3 comments:

Portraits by Angelo said...

I'm still learning about blogging, so I apologize for the weird layout--I'm working on it!

Unknown said...

Love the photo's I got to know, where did you find 4 1950's looking toilets all in a row?

And you did a great job at the heart ball.

Thanks Debby Gibson, I'm know at blooging to mine is htt://creatingforacure.blogspot.com

Portraits by Angelo said...

Thanks Debby! We enjoyed the ball! The toilets are in Pamlico County--they are just sitting in this guy's front yard with a lot of other old stuff.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments