Meresa & Matthew XOXO














I would LOVE to say these are my (or even our) images of Matthew and Meresa, but they are John's alone. Unfortunately I was unable to go to this engagement session and meet this amazing couple. Once I saw the images, I was so jealous! Just from their portraits, I can tell I would have really enjoyed meeting and photographing such a fun and loving couple!

John, Matthew and Meresa met at our new location on Middle Street and photographed all around downtown New Bern. They decided to go in the "Pepsi Store", better know as the birthplace of Pepsi Cola and share a fountain pepsi. John mentioned that they both commented that it was the best pepsi they had ever had (and how could it not be?)!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments